July 09, 2019, 7 P.M. at The Big Lake Lions Community Center. All are welcome.
1. Call to Order/Determination of Quorum
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approval of Agenda
4. Approval of Minutes
5. Treasurer’s Report/Membership Report – Cathy Mayfield
6. Reports – State Legislators, Assembly, Fire Service, RSA, Mid Valley Recycling, School Report
7. Guest Speaker – Cathi Kramer – Firewise and Spruce Bark Beetle Update
Utility Tariff Filing MEA TA510-18
RFC Puriton Products
Planning Commission Agenda
9. Land Use/Platting
Private Access Easement Tax ID 16N04W02B007
Three Bears Alaska, Inc.
Conditional Use Permit for Earth Materials Extraction 16N04W03A005
10. Person’s to be Heard – 3 Minute Maximum time per person
11. Unfinished Business –
12. New Business – Extra grant monies requests – 3 minutes per request. Voting will not occur until August meeting. There are some monies left from previous years grants which have not been used and need to be used prior to the end of 2018. Entities will have 3 minutes to present their request. Questions will be allowed. Voting will not occur until the August meeting.
14. Board Member’s Comments